Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 733.976 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,850,950 (€5,247) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)