Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.191 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,760,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,538,336 (Mex$ 72,129) in Veracruz.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)