Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 783.198 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,680,496 (€4,699) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,870,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 2.00 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)