Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 397.207 CLP / BGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,765,809 (6,963 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,760,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨800 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,150 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 30,000 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (44 minutes ago)