Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 394.096 CLP / BGN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,100,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,093,974 (7,851 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Calgary costs C$0.87 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 100 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)