Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.960 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,313,191 (44,199 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,810,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)