Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 76.127 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,860,689 (50,714 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,230 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)