Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.229 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,830,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,444,418 (₨264,865) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)