Cost of living in Varanasi, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.382 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,140,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,740,111 (₨292,067) in Varanasi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,659 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)