Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,253 prices entered by 647 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 506.664 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,039,083 (C$7,972) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)