Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.383 CLP / AMD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,040,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,917,372 (2,110,181Dram) in Vanadzor.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)