Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.329 CLP / AMD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 22% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,090,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,415,049 (1,817,844Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)