Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 741.006 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,603,121 (€4,862) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,000,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €47 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)