Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21899 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,180,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,797,903 (COL$12,776,334) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)