Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00274 CLP / VEF *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,820,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,029,630 (Bs 741,988,228) in Valencia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)