Cost of living in Vadodara, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.439 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,980,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,567,463 (₨272,003) in Vadodara.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (38 minutes ago)