Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.135 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,300,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,794,655 (₨305,913) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Harare costs $2.19 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bogotá costs COL$180,663 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.080 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)