Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 679.800 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 13% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,445,284 ($5,068) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)