Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.652 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,700,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,218,120 (16,473TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)