Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 125.923 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,120,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,568,255 (20,396TL) in Uşak.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)