Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.591 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,278,554 (Mex$ 92,119) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)