Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.865 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,663,441 (50,977 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,050,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (42 minutes ago)