Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.451 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,413,368 (47,113 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,820,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)