Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.231 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,120,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,906,757 (руб 284,122) in Ul'yanovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)