Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 CLP / KRW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,033,260 (₩6,985,936) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,990,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faro costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)