Cost of living in Ulhasnagar, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.593 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 9% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,710,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,455,913 (₨256,002) in Ulhasnagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)