Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27040 CLP / MNT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,334,595 (12,331,968 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (39 minutes ago)