Cost of living in Ufa, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.237 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ufa (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,860,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,568,509 (руб 250,898) in Ufa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)