Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.150 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,037,758 (143,630 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)