Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 769.714 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,779,727 (€3,611) in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)