Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.185 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,050,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,849,100 (134,489 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (37 minutes ago)