Cost of living in Uberaba, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 179.669 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberaba (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,790,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,718,853 (R$ 15,133) in Uberaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)