Cost of living in Tyumen', Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.176 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyumen' (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,740,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,460,214 (руб 241,776) in Tyumen'.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (28 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$700 (about 1 hour ago)