Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.877 CLP / KZT
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,850,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,308,422 (1,229,664 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (25 minutes ago)