Cost of living in Tuluá, Colombia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21899 CLP / COP
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuluá (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,250,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,739,390 (COL$12,509,139) in Tuluá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)