Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.716 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,456,428 (¥604,710) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,020,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)