Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.032 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,404,698 (¥564,424) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)