Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2014. Exchange rate: 6.041 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,491,326 (¥577,947) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,980,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,017 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 2 hours ago)