Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.790 CLP / NOK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 62% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,453,574 (kr 54,451) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)