Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.600 CLP / NOK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 64% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,434,642 (kr 55,712) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)