Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.858 CLP / NOK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$5,435,095 (kr 68,923) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,280,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)