Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 752.378 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,047,567 (€4,051) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,950,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)