Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 775.037 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,165,380 (€4,084) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)