Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 482.677 CLP / LYD *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,627,198 (7,515 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,190,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)