Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 492.307 CLP / LYD *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,173,565 (6,446 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,750,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)