Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 676.302 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,635,579 ($5,376) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,920,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)