Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2014. Exchange rate: 5.809 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,363,042 (¥578,943) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)