Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 482.026 CLP / AUD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,630,016 (AU$7,531) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,950,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)