Cost of living in Toulouse, France compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 743.718 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,365,103 (€4,525) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,770,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)