Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Faroe Islands compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 99.790 CLP / DKK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands (Faroe Islands) is 27% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,634,903 (kr36,426) in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,860,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)