Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01599 CLP / IRR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,270,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,598,597 (﷼ 162,503,230) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)