Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.035 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,620,133 (руб 261,095) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)