Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.965 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,230,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,808,016 (руб 281,799) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)