Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.809 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,889,790 (¥669,623) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,790,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)