Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 268 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.931 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,486,429 (¥756,389) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,180,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)