Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.042 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,945,305 (¥487,473) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,800,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)