Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.143 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,265,959 (¥531,631) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,090,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)