Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2013. Exchange rate: 5.762 CLP / DZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,220,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,024,137 (524,842 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)