Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.290 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,223,967 (Mex$ 96,845) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,220,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)