Cost of living in Tlaquepaque, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.375 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlaquepaque (Mexico) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,914,200 (Mex$ 82,381) in Tlaquepaque to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,850,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)