Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.392 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,700,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,623,251 (₨279,312) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)