Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.442 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,880,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,803,860 (₨296,968) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)