Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.232 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,030,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,584,429 (₨279,936) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Canberra costs AU$52 (about 1 hour ago)