Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.178 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,770,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,416,383 (₨263,272) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)